Check out the key pre-match facts and statistics ahead of Southampton's clash with Huddersfield Town in the Premier League.
- Southampton have won their last three home matches against Huddersfield in all competitions, scoring 13 goals and conceding just once.
- Saints have lost just one of their last 26 home Premier League games against newly promoted sides (W17 D8), losing 0-1 against Cardiff in April 2014.
- Huddersfield’s last top-flight visit to Southampton is also the last time they won away from home against the Saints, winning 2-1 at the Dell in September 1971.
- Southampton have won 10 and lost none of their last 11 home league games against sides from Yorkshire, since losing 2-1 to Sheffield United in February 2009.
- 13% of Huddersfield’s Premier League goals this season have been own goals by the opposition (2/16); the highest such ratio in the division.
- Huddersfield’s 4-1 win at Watford last weekend ended a run of seven consecutive away Premier League games without a goal (D1 L6). Both of their away victories in the Premier League have been by a three-goal margin (3-0 vs Crystal Palace).
- Charlie Austin has had a hand in six goals in seven previous league appearances against the Terriers (four goals, two assists).
- Laurent Depoitre has scored two goals and provided an assist in his last two Premier League games – this after netting just twice in his first 13 in the competition.