It's a short trip to Vitality Stadium for Southampton this Sunday, and here are some of the key numbers ahead of the Premier League match...
• Saints have won five of the past seven meetings with Bournemouth, dating back to 2010, drawing one and losing just one of those matches.
• You might not want to put your money on a draw! There hasn’t been a stalemate between the teams in the last eight league meetings at Bournemouth.
• 3-1 to Saints again? Three of Southampton’s last five trips to Bournemouth have ended in a 3-1 victory, including last season’s match, when Ryan Bertrand and Jay Rodriguez (2) got the goals.
• Further encouragement… Bournemouth have lost four of their seven home league games so far this season. That’s just two fewer than they lost in the whole of the 2016/17 season.
• Southampton’s last away league win on a Sunday? Well, that was last season’s 3-1 success at Vitality Stadium.
• The Cherries have got better on Sundays, though! After losing their first eight Sunday Premier League games, they’ve picked up four points from the last three.
• With five goals in their last two games, Southampton have now scored one more than they had at this stage last season in the Premier League.
• Charlie Austin's double and Steven Davis's strike against Everton means they both join Manolo Gabbiadini as Saints' top Premier League scorers, with three goals each. Bournemouth's Callum Wilson is top for Cherries, also on three.
• In 154 minutes on the pitch during Southampton's last two games, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg has touched the ball an impressive 165 times and gained possession an incredible 28 times.