Take a look through the key facts and figures ahead of Saints' trip to face Liverpool in the Premier League.
- These two sides met four times in all competitions last season with Liverpool failing to win and score in all four contests (W0 D2 L2). Indeed, it was only the second time in their history that Liverpool had failed to score against a side on four occasions in a single season (also vs Leeds in 1971-72).
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last five games in all competitions against Liverpool; they are aiming to go six in a row without defeat for the first time (W3 D2 L0).
- The Reds haven’t failed to score against a single team in five consecutive meetings in all competitions since 1978 versus Nottm Forest.
- Southampton have won the same number of points after 11 games this season as they did in 2016-17 (13) when they finished 8th.
- Liverpool have conceded 30 goals via set-pieces in the Premier League since Jurgen Klopp took charge in October 2015 - only Watford (36), Stoke (32) and Crystal Palace (31) have conceded more.
- Liverpool have lost only twice in their last 32 Premier League matches at Anfield (W19 D11 L2).
- However, only Kenny Dalglish (1.68) has a lower points-per-game ratio for Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League than Jurgen Klopp (1.97).
- Jurgen Klopp has yet to beat Southampton in the Premier League, drawing three of his four matches as Liverpool boss (W0 D3 L1) – no side has he faced more without winning (also 4 v Man Utd).
- No player has scored more goals after their first 11 Premier League games for Liverpool than Mohamed Salah (7 – level with Daniel Sturridge). Only Robbie Fowler scored eight goals in his first 12 Premier League games for Liverpool.