Get the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's home clash with Burnley in the Premier League.
- Southampton have won their last four home matches against Burnley in all competitions, including victories in both Premier League games.
- Burnley have only won one of their last 16 visits to Southampton in all competitions (D6 L9), a 1-0 win in April 2008 in the Championship via a Steven Caldwell goal.
- Seven of the eight goals scored in Premier League meetings between these sides have been scored after half-time, with the exception being Shane Long’s 37th minute strike at St Mary’s in March 2015.
- Burnley have already won more away games (2) and more away points (8) this season than they did in the whole of 2016-17 (one win and seven points).
- These two sides have seen the fewest goals scored in their Premier League games so far this season – Burnley (18) and Southampton (19 – level with Swansea and Newcastle).
- Sean Dyche has lost all four of his trips to St. Mary’s as a manager – three defeats with Burnley and one with Watford in October 2011; a 0-4 defeat which remains his joint-biggest defeat as a manager.
- Charlie Austin – who scored 41 goals in 82 league appearances for Burnley between 2011 and 2013 – has been involved in five goals in five league games against the Clarets since leaving (four goals, one assist) and scored a brace in this exact fixture last season.
- Former Southampton and current Burnley midfielder Jack Cork has covered 121.1km in the Premier League this season; more than any other player in the competition.