Check all the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's trip to Stoke City in the Premier League.
- Stoke have only won three of their last 15 home games against Southampton in all competitions (D5 L7).
- Ten of Southampton’s 11 Premier League goals against Stoke have been scored in the first half – and none have come later than the 57th minute. All seven goals scored by Southampton at the bet365 Stadium have been scored in the first half.
- Southampton are on a four-game unbeaten away run in the Premier League (W2 D2) – their longest run on the road since November 2015 (six games).
- Stoke have lost nine of their last 16 Premier League games, three times as many as they have won in this period (W3 D4 L9).
- Southampton have kept a clean sheet in their opening two league games away from home in 2017/18. They’ve never kept clean sheets in their opening three away games of any of their previous 90 seasons in the Football League.
- 35.3% of Stoke’s passes have ended in the final third of the pitch this season in the Premier League; a higher proportion than any other side.
- Since Mark Hughes took charge of Stoke at the start of the 2013/14 season, no Premier League side has lost more home games by 4+ goals than the Potters (three, level with Swansea City and West Ham United), with Stoke losing 4-0 to Chelsea at the bet365 Stadium last time out.