Southampton Football Club and Saints Foundation will be holding a range of matchday activities and initiatives as part of our Saints Together campaign at Saturday’s Premier League game with Hull City.
Throughout the week, we have been focusing on the incredible work that is done in the community through the Foundation’s various projects.
To help support their invaluable work, £1.50 from each edition of our matchday magazine, SAINTS, that is sold will go towards them.
Additionally, £1 from every home match ticket and 50p from each hot food item sold in the concourses will also be contributed to Saints Foundation.
As well as those initiatives, there will be a range of activities taking place at St Mary’s throughout the day for fans to get involved in.
- A Saints Foundation marquee and face painter
- An inflatable goal and speed gun to test the power of your strike
- Chair-based exercises delivered by Health and Wellbeing Senior Project Officer Paul Hedges and his team
- Foamex photography frames, with a prize on offer for whichever supporter uploads the best snap
- Saints Foundation bucket collections
All of our Saints Foundation staff will be in white Saints Together T-shirts, so make sure to keep an eye out for them.
To find out more about Saints Together, please click here.