Ahead of another cup meeting with Arsenal, take a look at some the key facts and figures behind the Emirates FA Cup clash at St Mary’s.
- Southampton could become the first team to knock Arsenal out of both domestic cups in the same season since Manchester United in 1982/83.
- Arsenal have progressed from 16 of their 20 FA Cup Fourth Round ties under Arsene Wenger, losing only to Leeds (1996/97), Leicester (1999/2000), Bolton (2005/06) and Stoke (2009/10).
- Southampton have kept clean sheets in four of their last five games against Arsenal in all competitions.
- The Gunners have won their last five away FA Cup matches in a row – they have never won six consecutively in the competition's history.
- This is the first FA Cup meeting between Arsenal and Southampton since the 2003 final, which the Gunners won 1-0 courtesy of a Robert Pires goal.
- Southampton have never beaten Arsenal in an FA Cup tie (Semi-final in 1926/27, Sixth Round in 1978/79 and the final in 2002/03).
- After losing back-to-back games against Everton and Man City, the Gunners have since gone six games unbeaten in all competitions (W5 D1).