Southampton’s Official Fitness Device Partner, Garmin, are offering fans the chance to win a Vívosmart HR and a signed Saints home shirt!
Two lucky fans will receive one of Garmin’s activity-tracking smartwatches, as well as a signed Saints home shirt, simply by entering our social media competition.
Saints fans simply need to tweet us using #BeatYesterday, and tell us the three Saints stars who feature in the Garmin video about their Vívosmart HR.
The Vívosmart HR has a number of great features that can help you #BeatYesterday:
• Tracks heart rate from your wrist to provide more accurate calories burned information.
• Get credit for the extra work you do climbing stairs thanks to an integrated barometric altimeter.
• Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organisations.
• Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes and time of day.
• Automatically syncs with your mobile device throughout the day.
• Displays any notification from your mobile device; calls, texts, social, music, games and weather.
• To find out more about the smartwatch, please click here.
Garmin also want your #BeatYesterday pledges, just like Saints legends Matt Le Tissier and Franny Benali. Simply send a Tweet using #BeatYesterday, and Garmin will donate £1 per pledge to Saints Foundation.
Don’t forget to also enter Garmin’s competition, for a chance to win two great prizes! Click here to enter. Please note, the competition will close at 3pm BST on Saturday 9th April.