Saints host Newcastle in the First Leg of the Carabao Cup Semi-Final at St Mary's on Tuesday 24th January (8pm). Tickets will go on sale in the following order:
- Monday 16th January 9:30am - Season Ticket Holders
- Tuesday 17th January 12:30pm - Premium and Lite Members (the supporter number must have been registered on our system by midday 11/01/2023) - Become a Member
- Tuesday 17th January 3:30pm - Season Ticket Holder additional (up to 2 additional tickets)
- Wednesday 18th January 9:30am - General Sale - Supporter must have been registered on our system by midday 11/01/2023 - This is to limit the ability of away fans buying in home areas
Season Ticket Holder/Member windows:
Adults/Over 65/18-25: £20
Under 18/Under 11: £5
Adults/Over 65/18-25: £22.50
Under 18/Under 11: £7.50
Adults/Over 65/18-25: £25
Under 18/Under 11: £10
- Season Tickets are not eligible/included for this match.
- Season Ticket holders who purchase shall not have the ticket uploaded to their season card.
- Season Ticket seats are held until 12pm on Tuesday 17th January.
- Anyone purchasing tickets will have the option of [email protected] tickets or post. Due to the proximity of the fixture, we recommend selecting [email protected] tickets. These can be used via your mobile phone. Download on your device and ensure the brightness is at full and the barcode is pinched to cover the mobile screen.
- A £1.50 booking fee is applied to each ticket.
- Season Ticket holders can purchase any available seats during the Season Ticket Holder window. The full stadium is open for this match.
- The windows are shorter than normal due to the time of the fixture.
- All tickets sold by Southampton FC are for Southampton FC supporters only. Any away fans should contact the away team directly. Away fans will not be allowed within the home areas.
- Certain restrictions are in place on sales windows to limit the chances of away fans being able to purchase in home areas.
- Hospitality upgrades are available by contacting the team on 02380 727768.
Parking at St Mary's for this fixture will be available to Disabled Season Ticket Holders from Monday 16th January, and is available for £7. Please call the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 to secure your place.