Saints take on Sheffield United at Bramall Lane in the 3rd Round of the Carabou Cup on Tuesday 21st September (7.45pm). We have been given an allocation of 2725 tickets which go on sale in the following order:
- Monday 6 September (9.30am) - 21/22 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ away matches in 19/20 or 21/22 season
- Tuesday 7 September (9.30am) - 21/22 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ away matches in 19/20 or 21/22 season
- Tuesday 7 September (12.30pm) -21/22 Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1+ away match in 19/20 or 21/22 season
- Tuesday 7 September (3.30pm) - All 21/22 Season Ticket Holders
- Wednesday 8 September (9.30am) - Premium Members
- Wednesday 8 September (12.30pm) -Lite Members
- Wednesday 8 September (3.30pm) -General Sale
All sales dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.
To see how many games you have been to in the 2019/20 season, please visit tickets.southamptonfc.com, go to update profile from the main menu, then see the previous booking history around three quarters of the way down the page and this will display the amount of games you went to.
Tickets are priced as follows
- Adults - £15
- Over 60 & Under 21 - £10
- Under 18 - £5
Accessible seating is charged at the relevant price band and comes with a complimentary enabler
Coach Travel provided by Coliseum Coaches can be purchased for this game, priced at £32 per person with a £2 reduction for Season Ticket Holders (discount only available during Season Ticket holder windows). Coaches will depart Stadium North Car Park at 12.15pm, Eastleigh Bus station - behind Sainsbury's at 12.30pm, Winchester - King Alfred's statue, the Broadway at 12.45pm and Chieveley at 1.15pm.
Our coach supplier have advised us that to travel, face coverings are mandatory for the foreseeable future, failure to wear a mask may result in you not being able to travel (exemptions may apply, with proof) please visit the UK Government website.
If you have a manual wheelchair weighing less than 20kg and you can enter the coach with the aide of your enabler, please book tickets and travel the usual way.
If you have a manual wheelchair over 20kg, an electric wheelchair or mobility scooter, please contact the disability liaison officer, Aaron Heskins on [email protected] as soon as the game is advertised to express your interest and you will be contacted as soon as you qualify for tickets.
Tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ticketing Policy.