Win big this winter terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the online form for this Prize Draw at southamptonfc.com, providing all mandatory information, between 0900 on November 28, 2022 and 1700 on January 13, 2023 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
- Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club (“Promoter”) and its group/associated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address. Entrants who opt-in to receive marketing communications from Southampton FC at the time of entry into the Prize Draw will receive double entries (please see further information at paragraph 11 below).
- Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Prize Draw is for six (6) winners to win one of the following prizes:
- One winner will win a £1,0000 cash prize;
- One winner will win a place for one child to attend our Summer Residential (Summer 2023);
- One winner will win hospitality tickets for themselves and one guest to attend a Premier League fixture in the Halo Lounge (2022/23 fixture to be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion);
- a maximum of twenty (20) entrants will win a pair of Half Season Tickets for the Southampton FC Women’s fixtures;
- One winner will win a tour with a Southampton FC player (player and location to be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion and subject to availability and training schedules);
- One winner will win a kit bundle (men's replica kit) signed by members of the Southampton FC men’s first team (players to be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion);
- One winner will win the opportunity to play a 5-a-side match with their friends (who must each by 18+) at our Staplewood training ground
Each a “Prize”.
- One winner will win a £1,0000 cash prize;
- In each case the winner of the Prize will be given a list of selected dates to avail their Prize and the winner will need to pick from these dates. Please note that use of the hospitality tickets is subject to Southampton FC’s hospitality terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and- conditions?_ga=2.254603528.169875056.1656920691-527726690.1656063329) and the
Ground Regulations that apply at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any winner who wins the Prize and does not have parental consent for the children to take part in the Prize. Should these circumstances arise, the Prize will be invalid and will be transferred to another winner. The Promoter reserves the right to screen entrants against our internal fan behaviour records and to select alternative winner(s) where an entrant is found to have received a Club ban. The cash prize will be transferred to the winner by BACS transfer, in order to facilitate this the winner will be required to provide appropriate bank details, further details will be provided to the relevant winner.
9. Entrants who enter the Prize Draw will also automatically have the opportunity to win an ‘Instant Win’, with the following Instant Win prizes available:
Instant Win prizes are allocated randomly based on pre-defined rules of chance. Entrants will receive an email immediately after entering the Prize Draw letting them know whether they have won an ‘Instant Win’. Please allow up to one (1) hour to receive this email and check your spam/junk box if this does not appear. Please note any entrants who have unsubscribed to receive digital communications from the Promotor will not be entered into the Instant Win competition.
Please note the following conditions apply to the Instant Wins:
- a maximum of 25 entrants will win a pair of general admission tickets to the Southampton FC v Nottingham Forest premier league match on Wednesday 4 January 2023;
- a maximum of 500 entrants will win a discount code for £5 off tickets for Southampton FC v Nottingham Forest; and
- a maximum of 250 entrants will win a discount code for £10 off tickets for Southampton FC v Nottingham Forest.
- Instant Win runs until 31 December 2022 (“Instant Win Period”);
- All Instant Wins must be redeemed before the end of the Instant Win Period;
- Discounts can only be applied against tickets in home areas of St Mary’s Stadium;
- Discounts are non-transferable;
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively and no refunds will be given; and
- use of the ticket(s) is subject to Southampton FC’s ticketing terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and- conditions?_ga=2.254603528.169875056.1656920691-527726690.1656063329) and the Ground Regulations that apply at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton.
- After the end of the Competition Period for the Prize Draw, the Promoter will split all valid entrants into seven groups depending on which prizes the entrants select in the Prize Draw entry form (entrants who select more than one prize will be added to multiple groups in accordance with their selection), the Promoter will then choose one winner at random from each of these groups. Where an entrant has opted in to receive marketing communications at time of entry the entrant’s details will be included in each prize group twice.
- All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize (other than that expressly specified above) will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within ten (10) days of the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 Days of being notified by the Promoter then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 Days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter shall process any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data
15. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, company number 53301 St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, email: [email protected].