E-Premier League Registration Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for entry into the Southampton FC E-Premier League Registration Prize Draw
- The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over. The Promoter assumes that all entrants aged under 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants who, during the Competition Period, register for the E-Premier League (by registering at e.premierleague.com and linking their EA SPORTS FIFA gaming account) and choose to compete for Southampton Football Club will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Prize Draw is for four winners to each win one of the following prizes:
- hospitality in a box for the winner and nine guests at Southampton FC’s 2018/19 Premier League home match against Crystal Palace (please note that if the winner or any of their guests are aged under 18 a minimum of one parent/guardian must be present at all times and will count as one of the winner’s guests);
- the opportunity to play a game of FIFA against a Southampton FC Men’s First Team player at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton (date to be decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion);
- a replica Southampton FC 2018/19 Home Shirt signed by members of the Southampton FC Men’s First Team; and
- one set of either Xbox One or PlayStation 4 Southampton FC skins (for console and two controllers)
- The Prize Draw runs from 09.00 GMT 3 December 2018 until 23.59 GMT 4 January 2019 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all entrants will be collated and one winner will be picked at random for each Prize (four winners total).
- Prize Draw winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 5 working days after the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- All sustenance, travel and accommodation required in order to avail any of the prizes, other than that which is expressly provided for in these terms and conditions, will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw (including, for the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the winner and/or any friend, guest or parent/guardian is unable to arrange any travel or accommodation necessary to avail any prize). The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”)) provided to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw shall be processed in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 00053301 whose registered office is at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP.