COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO SURVEY PRIZE DRAW
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 13 and over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the survey which has been emailed to you.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted for each unique survey. Multiple submissions of the same survey or from the same person will not result in additional entries into the prize draw
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 00:01 BST on 8th January 2022 until 23.59 BST on 20th January 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
8. The Prize Draw is for one winner to win two upgraded tickets to the Saints Bar Hospitality Lounge for any Category B, C or D Premier League match during the 2021/22 season. The winners will be drawn at random after the end of the Competition Period from all valid entrants.
9. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 28 days after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).