24 days of wonder - virgin media prize giveaway
Open all days of the Saints 2019 Advent Calendar to be in with a chance of winning the ultimate matchday experience with Virgin Media.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over who are registered for a southamptonfc.com account and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants who meet the above requirements and open every door of the Saints Advent Calendar on southamptonfc.com between 00.00 on Sunday 1 December and 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 24 December 2019 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
- Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email.
- Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win the following for themselves and one guest:
- a hospitality ticket to watch Southampton FC v Aston Villa FC on 22 February 2020 (or any re-arranged date) (the “match”) from the Virgin Media executive box. Please note that use of the tickets is subject to the Southampton FC hospitality standard terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/hospitality/more-information) and Ground Regulations which apply to St Mary’s Stadium (as varied from time to time);
- a pre-match tour of Staplewood, Southampton FC’s training ground;
- travel from Staplewood to St Mary’s Stadium;
- a pre-match tour of St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton;
- the opportunity to be pitch side for the player walk out at the match; and
- a Southampton FC replica 2019/20 home shirt signed by member of the Southampton FC men’s’ first team;
(the “Prize”). Please note that should the winner be aged under 18 their guest must be a parent or guardian aged 18 or over. Should the winner’s desired guest be aged under 18, the winner themselves must be aged 18 or over.
- The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
- Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone within fourteen days of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within fourteen days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP company number 53301- email: [email protected]